Terms and conditions
Any use of this website’s material or content other than for personal use is prohibited. All website content, including trademarks, photos, texts, icons, logos, and other material, is the property of Béland Lapointe or third parties. Prior authorization must be obtained before using this material or information for public or commercial use.
The information provided in this website may be modified without prior notice. No implied or written guarantee is given.
Where links are provided to other websites for information and convenience, Béland Lapointe cannot be held liable for the content, products, or services of those sites. Likewise, if the user is directed towards sites where software is available for download, Béland Lapointe cannot be held liable for potential problems related to downloading. It is the user’s responsibility to exercise good judgment when accessing external links. Béland Lapointe cannot be held liable for information, services, or products obtained from external sources.
The availability of Béland Lapointe’s website is subject to occasional interruptions due to technical difficulties or circumstances beyond its control. No guarantee of systematic and continuous access is given. Moreover, to the extent allowed by current regulations, Béland Lapointe cannot be held liable for any loss – financial loss of data, loss of equipment, or other losses – resulting from the use or the inability to use the service, from unauthorized access by an internet user, or from the actions of a third party using the service.
RULES OF USE FOR THE WEBSITE
Users are not allowed to violate or to attempt to violate the security of the website through means which include, but are not limited to:
- accessing information not intended for the user or logging into a server or an account without authorization;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security and authentication measures without obtaining proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with services provided to any user, host, or network; such attempts include, but are not limited to, transmitting a virus to the website, overloading, flooding, email bombing, or crashing;
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- producing or obtaining the production of a TCP/IP packet header or any part of the information contained in an email or discussion group header.
- Any violation of the system or network may result in civil or criminal liability.
USE OF INTERNET, EMAIL, OR PHONE SYSTEM
Béland Lapointe will not tolerate any form of abuse of the privilege of access to these services and any illicit use of its internet, email, or phone systems. Access to the Béland Lapointe internet, email, or phone systems is a privilege that may be revoked due to unacceptable conduct. Unacceptable conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Transmitting illicit information;
- Distributing or downloading pornographic material or hate literature;
- Vulgar or insulting language;
- Inciting violence;
- Interventions causing harm to others;
- Bullying or harassment;
- Interference with the proper functioning of communications;
- Excessive chatting;
- Large-scale distribution of material via social media such as Facebook and Twitter;
- Any other behaviour which is disrespectful of the rights of others or contrary to Béland Lapointe’s rules of conduct.
Béland Lapointe will not be liable for any use of internet and/or other social media (such as Facebook and Twitter) that is unrelated to educational purposes.
All rights reserved. Copyright © Béland Lapointe